Friday, December 7, 2007

It's beginning to look a lot like ...

Christmas!


I love Christmas. My parents are coming this year, which makes it even more special. I hurt my back last week and am finally feeling like I can walk normal, so today I got the tree up.




And I got some cool holiday table linens at Wal-Mart, so I tested them out.


That awesome centerpiece is a trifle bowl Erika got me for Christmas from Pampered Chef. She told me about using is as a decoration when not using it for food, so I filled it with small and large ornaments. It looks so festive in here!



And Jeff's best friend Brent is visiting us this weekend. More pictures to come after the weekend, but here's one of Brent in Dealey Plaza late last night. He didn't know if he'd get to stay all weekend, so he wanted to be sure and get to see it. We'll take him back in the daytime.

1 comment:

bcstark said...

I love all your Christmas decorations! We've been lazy about decorating this year. Oh, and by the way I made the cranberry scones and LOVED them. Thanks again for the recipe!