Friday, December 28, 2007

Moose and deer and Buelingos, Oh my!

On the way back from San Antonio today, we saw some familiar sights. There was a small herd of Buelingos along the freeway. And the odd thing we noticed about every group of cattle we saw was that there was a donkey in the pasture with them (see him on the right?). I'm not sure why that is, but I'm going to do some investigating.

We also stopped at Cabela's just south of Austin. The store is a lot bigger than the one in Post Falls, with many more mounts and displays. I spent $10 on clearance Christmas stuff.



Then in Waco we stopped and golfed nine holes. The wind was chilly; I don't think I could have done 18 today.

We had a really good little weekedn getaway. I got to see parts of Texas I hadn't before.

1 comment:

Olivia Kuhens said...

Straight up, you are the golfing-est family I know.