

Later Wednesday, we had a nice little rain shower that produced some beautiful rainbows. In this first photo, the rainbow looks like it's coming out of Annie Hill. That's what we're calling that little bump on top of the mountain. It probably has an official name, but on the Wooden ranch it will be known as Annie Hill. I was telling my mom yesterday that I have seen these mountains most of my life, but this trip home I'm seeing some of the details for the first time and have a new appreciation for our home.
The other end of the rainbow...
And as a final note, WE FINALLY FINISHED THE HORSE PUZZLE! This is a puzzle my brother got me for my birthday. I said, "get me some hard puzzles," and he definitely did good. We worked on this puzzle for more than a week and finally finished it on Wednesday. All the little horse hairs were so similar. We drank a bottle of wine after our victory.
No comments:
Post a Comment