Ethan and Elsie rode the bus out to our house after school on Friday. We had a fun afternoon. Here are the kids with Mom and Dad.
Ethan took control of it and rarely takes it off now.
One of our favorite games to play is "Run around the house and I'll time you." So here's Elsie on her 3-lap run.

Like two peas in a pod...

One of our projects was to make dessert, since Jason, Jenna, the kids and Jenna's sister and her little girl were there for dinner. The kids helped me decorate this cake. I think Elsie ate more icing than she put on the cake. :)
One of our favorite games to play is "Run around the house and I'll time you." So here's Elsie on her 3-lap run.
Like two peas in a pod...

One of our projects was to make dessert, since Jason, Jenna, the kids and Jenna's sister and her little girl were there for dinner. The kids helped me decorate this cake. I think Elsie ate more icing than she put on the cake. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment