Saturday, December 22, 2007

Cedar Hill State Park

Saturday we went to Cedar Hill State Park to hike a little. Some of the trails were closed, but we walked along Joe Pool Lake and found a little trail. It was really windy out there.


And they had a little playground at one of the picnic areas. I hadn't been down a slide in quite a few years!



Mom and Dad are golfing again today, although it's getting chilly. Still warmer than Montana.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the photo of you and Jeff... but I think my favorite is of you on the slide. Glad to see you're still in touch with your inner child. :)

Olivia Kuhens said...

Is that Jeff in a CARHART?

Annie said...

It's not a real Carhart. It's a jacket from his dad's railroad employer. When we move north, we'll get him a real one. :)