Merry Christmas! We had our Christmas on Christmas Eve. Mom helped me make my first real turkey (she did most of it), and we had Aunt Marlene's stuffing, green beans, corn and mashed potatoes. It was awesome. We didn't even have room for pie! I was off, but Jeff worked until 8, so we had a late meal and then opened presents.

Oz got a little curious while Mom and Dad were digging in their stockings on Christmas morning.
Here's the tree after we cleaned up presents.
It's been great having my parents here. We figured out it's been 6 years since I had a Christmas with Mom and Dad, so it's pretty special.
We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday
and we wish you all the best in 2008!


4 comments:
Glad y'all had such a great Christmas!
OK, Jeff can't be the only one cashing in on knowing the Woodens, so Barb, please keep Christmas 2008 (and the turkey and Aunt Marlene's stuffing recipe) free for the Kuhens family in 12 months. We'll just trade off each year. I think it's a deal. See you in December then.
Well Jason and Jenna are already missing the Woodens, so you may have to get in line. How about Good Friday 2009?
Good Friday is absolutely unacceptable. I can't eat anything but fish that day. Wait. Your family knows a few things about fish ....
Post a Comment