I love to bake, as most of your know. So I thought I’d share a recipe that I have gotten several compliments on and is super easy. This scone recipe, from KraftFoods.com, is so moist and yummy. The scones aren’t hard and crumbly like the ones you get at Starbucks or some bakeries.
Cranberry Walnut Scones
Since we're not really a nut family (insert joke here), I substitute white chocolate chips from the walnuts. I don't measure them, just eye it.
Chocolate Chunk Scones
Another great scone recipe. I prefer the white chocolate and cranberry ones, but when I brought a batch of both to work one day, my coworkers were raving about the chocolate chunk scones.
** The link to this recipe isn't working, but I'll update it as soon as their search function is working!
KraftFoods.com is my favorite Web site for recipes. They test recipes in their kitchen, and they have this cool feature called 1 Bag, 5 Dinners, in which you get four recipes and a shopping list. It's a great, easy way to plan a week's worth of dinners. And since most of the recipes serve four, we always have leftovers to eat as lunches throughout the week.
Happy Baking!
Monday, December 3, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay!! I am SO going to try the scones recipe - thanks for posting it!
Post a Comment