This will ruin the surprise a bit, but it's too cute not to share at this point. This is the quilt I'm making for Matt and Erika. She's due in three weeks, and I want to get it done by the time baby arrives. They are doing the nursery in pink and brown, and the bedding has polka dots. I discovered this awesome polka dot fabric a few months ago, and then found these cute letters and flowers that coordinate with it. It still needs borders and to be "sandwiched," but this is what I got done today.
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
OMG -- I loooooooooooove the ABC fabric. I love this whole quilt! I gotta go get Mike. I can see I'm not going to get a quilt until I get impregnated. I WANT ONE OF THESE! (Just think how warm it will be in the dead of an Ohio winter around Christmastime. Just saying ...)
That is GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! You are so talented. We love the quilt you made for Jackson, too.
Post a Comment