I was entering the parking lot across the street from the Morning News on Thursday and the wind caught a gate and it slammed into the hood of Jeff's car, scraping it and putting a nice dent in it. I get the "honor" of putting the first dent in the new car.Saturday, January 5, 2008
The first dent
Well it's been pretty quiet around here since my parents left. Even the dogs are missing them. Since there isn't much going on, here's a not so happy picture. ...
I was entering the parking lot across the street from the Morning News on Thursday and the wind caught a gate and it slammed into the hood of Jeff's car, scraping it and putting a nice dent in it. I get the "honor" of putting the first dent in the new car.
I was entering the parking lot across the street from the Morning News on Thursday and the wind caught a gate and it slammed into the hood of Jeff's car, scraping it and putting a nice dent in it. I get the "honor" of putting the first dent in the new car.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment