Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happy 29th Jeff!

Today is Jeff's 29th birthday. He has to work, but I made him a rib eye and baked potato (his favorite meal) for lunch. I also made this cake last night. It's my first cake I've actually carved, and I was pretty proud. He was surprised. He knew it was white with chocolate frosting (his favorite cake), but I surprised him with the shape.




And since Pinky's a little more willing to submit to photo requests, I decided to post one of Oz. This is just before he got a bath one day. Not his happiest moment.

2 comments:

Olivia Kuhens said...

Hey! Why didn't my comment post last night!? I SAID: "You are a cake ar-teest! When are you going to make me a Block O? Jeff's a lucky man (even if his team isn't)." Now post, darn you!

Anonymous said...

Wow, great job with the carving!!