Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Baby Chloe and Baby Moose

Matt and Erika have had some visitors lately. See the Moose Xing sign in the back? I've been trying to catch a peek at them, but all I've seen is moose poop. Here's the Mama Moose and Baby Moose.

Here's a family picture.
Me and Chloe. She's very snuggly.
And napping this morning. She does silly things with her arms. One's always above her head or hanging off to the side.


3 comments:

Olivia Kuhens said...

Mooses and babies and families, oh my! I love the bottom pic of Chloe -- it looks like she's saying, "I gotcher guns right here!" Oh heck. She's gonna be a rassler.

Olivia Kuhens said...

Ok, I took a second look at the moose (meese) in that second pic. Are they smiling, or do they have milk mustaches?

Annie said...

Maybe they were licking the cream filling out of Oreos before foraging next to the shed.