So after the Mystiqal parade on Saturday (I can't believe I was such a night owl this weekend), I met up with my friend Alma and her sister Carmen and we went to see Rick Springfield in concert. It was a lot of fun. We weren't that close, but close enough. And he put on a great show, even though he's getting up there in age. He rocked out the whole time and was very energetic. He sounds just as good as he did 20 years ago.
Alma and Carmen.
And here are some pictures of Rick (yes, we're on a first-name basis) in action.



And finally, here's me being goofy with him in the background on stage.

Next weekend I will probably stay home and do chores. Too much excitement this weekend!
3 comments:
My dog just farted, but your Web site doesn't stink at all. Nice weekend. Way better than mine. You sure know how to party!
Glad you had fun! You had a much more exciting weekend than we did. :)
OMG!
Every time I see it, I ROTFLMAO at that photo of you at the bottom with your eyes and mouth wide open.
It's like you're in a cartoon!
Post a Comment