Friday night I went to Dave & Buster's with some friends for games and dinner. They have this trivia game that's really fun. Here's Alma and Jeff, with support from Jose, playing trivia. They all look so serious! It's a very intense game. :)
They had a new Deal or No Deal game. That's my favorite game show, because I love cheering for (or against) the contestants. I was a better spectator than player at Dave & Buster's.
Here was a first for me. I've never played one of those dancing games. The game was confusing, and we didn't do so great. Plus, you didn't get any tickets for playing. I'm all about the rewards!
4 comments:
LOL!! That picture of you guys ... ahem ... "dancing" is priceless! I like how you're just standing there. So what did you get with your 500 tickets?? Do tell. Something for me? A pencil eraser?
I only spent 200 of my tickets. I got a mini gumball machine and a little wind-up train. Such a big spender!
Annie, you forgot the part about you losing so severely in trivia.
*staring at you expectantly, waiting for response*
Whatever. Just because I don't have oodles of free time to practice every week. And just how many tickets did you get in the Spin-n-Win? :)
Post a Comment