Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Today in Randomness

So here's how I caught the dogs the other day. They really are taking over everything!
Also, I notied this week that I hadn't taken down the wreath my mom sent me BEFORE CHRISTMAS! I can't believe it's still green and it's not falling apart. I might as well leave it up and see how long it lasts.
And today, we are having quite the thunderstorm. It was really coming down for a couple hours. I looked out the window and saw we had a pond forming. It wasn't able to drain very well from the yard because it was coming down so hard. I ran out (very quickly) and took this photo.

1 comment:

Olivia Kuhens said...

Nice pond! Are your dogs swimmers? And they're not taking over EVERYTHING. Just your pillows, your couch, your blankets, your throw and your living room. Sheesh. You overreact.