Saturday, May 24, 2008

More fun with the Browns

This morning we went golfing with Jason and Ethan. We got off the course just before the rain hit. It was only in the high 50s-low 60s, but it was fun to get out on the course. Ethan's our little golf monster. When we got done with 9 holes, he asked if we could go again.



This was the funniest picture of the day. I will have to do a little Photoshop magic to get Ethan's face to show up better. Ethan had taken Dad's hat and put it on his head, then Dad told him he had lice. "You know that stuff we put on the cows for lice?" he asked Ethan. "I had to spray some of that in my hat." Ethan very quickly put the hat back on Dad's head and this was his expression....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Golfing, huh? So sporty! :) (I've never "really" golfed before - just Putt Putt). Looks like y'all had a lot of fun!