Sunday, February 17, 2008

Busy days of fun

Another fun-filled day with the Woodens. Today the Browns came out to play.

We went to the arena to watch Elsie ride.

We went snowmobiling and sledding.

Dad fed the bulls pellets and George (the bull) showed off his tongue. Ethan hung out on the snow pile.

And we thought it would be fun to take a family picture. We joke around a lot because Jason and Jenna and the kids get to see my parents more than I do, obviously. That whole thing about living 20 miles away instead of 2,000 works to their advantage. So here's one of the attempts.

And they let me be in a few. :)

Tomorrow it's off to Coeur d'Alene to hang out with the Neffs.

1 comment:

Olivia Kuhens said...

Bulls, horse riding, snow and family pictures -- and all in one day! I can hardly take the excitement. I can't believe how much you've accomplished already.