IT'S SNOWING IN TEXAS! Yesterday it was in the 70s, today it was in the 40s, and tomorrow back up to the 60s. Crazy weather here in Texas. A cold front moved through today (obviously). Here's a look at our short-lived winter. It's the first snow of the season. Hopefully the last, too!
When my friend Jeff (above, who I work with, and am not married to ... too many Jeffs! :) ) walked out of the building, he said "OH MY GOD!" Apparently he didn't believe it was REALLY snowing outside.
My car in the work parking lot.
I was going to take a picture of the flowers blooming in our front yard when it was so nice last weekend. Instead, it's a picture of our flowers blooming ... and covered in white stuff!
This was the Torrent in the driveway when I got home in Cedar Hill. I think there was actually a little more snow downtown that at the house.
So that was the snow day. We got out of work about 20 minutes early, so nothing too exciting there. And it's no match for the mountains in Erika's front yard.
I still may have some hot chocolate tonight.
2 comments:
I had fun looking through all your photos! Chloe is ADORABLE and it looks like you had a great trip! I think you need to come to Abilene sometime. We have a guest room now, hint hint! :)
"Hopefully the last snow, too"? How can you say that? You didn't like the sprinkling? Or you didn't like the sprinkling IN TEXAS, AFTER A 70-DEGREE DAY?
Post a Comment